Effective date: 1st December 2018
Delivery: Orders are despatched promptly on a next day delivery service unless otherwise stated. Claims for damage, loss or non-receipt must be lodged within 4 weeks of placing an order.
Standard deliveries to UK addresses – These are made between Monday and Friday, between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm within 5 working days of us accepting your order.
The following product items are sent by courier, and a signature for receipt of goods may be required:
- Item #400: 1 x 1kg Newton Wood tube
- Item #401: 1 x 1kg Newton Wood tube plus 2 x 250g Travel Packs
- Item #402: 2 x 1kg Newton Wood tubes plus 4 x 250g Travel Packs
- Item #403: 4 x 1kg Newton Wood tubes plus 4 x 250g Travel Packs
We will notify you if we expect the delivery time to be exceeded, although we accept no liability for any delay beyond 5 days. Delivery occurs when the items are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. Once we have delivered the items to you, you are responsible for subsequent loss, breakage or damage. Ownership of items purchased does not pass to you until payment is received by us in full. Goods will remain at our risk until they come into your possession.
If your home address is unattended during normal working hours a safe place or an alternative delivery address is recommended.
Refund Policy: In the unlikely event that you are not absolutely delighted with your purchase, please return the item to us and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge.
To return an item:
- Please enclose all details of the purchase, details of why you wish to return your item and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange.
- Please pack the item it its original packaging, attach the invoice and return to the address below.
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
- This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
- B. We strongly recommend to send recorded delivery for proof of posting as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
Newton Wood Epsom Salt
103 Palace Road,
Prices: Products are invoiced in GBP sterling at the price prevailing at the time you place your order. Prices displayed on the website include Value Added Tax (VAT) which will be charged at the current rate, but exclude any customs duties or other local taxes which will be payable by you.
Delivery is free of charge, unless stated otherwise.
Although we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
Payment: You may pay for the items which you order online by supplying your credit/debit card details on the secure online order form. We accept most major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro). We regret that we cannot accept cheques, gift vouchers or cash as payment online.
When you place your order, our system automatically asks your card issuer for authorisation for this amount. If we get a valid authorisation, your card issuer will hold this value expecting a charge from us. Receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Payment will be taken at the time of despatch.
Cancellations: If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Services by email please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Please note that once we have despatched items to you, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us.
Losses: We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a direct result of us breaching these Terms, if those losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the time the contract between us was formed (i.e. at the point we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you).
In no event shall we be responsible to you or any third party for (i) any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or (ii) any loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our sub-contractors or agents, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract between us was formed.
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date, we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and we shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
Our liability to you under these Terms will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased.
No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Terms and Conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know the reason why. Unless it is faulty, we’d like this to be within 90 days of purchase.
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless it is faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
- We are not responsible for import taxes and duties in the destination country for orders placed for shipment abroad.
- Newton Wood reserves the right to refuse or restrict any order placed.